In-Home Chronic Pulmonary Care
Our Chronic Pulmonary Home Health Care Services focus on delivering specific physician ordered protocols to both newly and chronically diagnosed clients with pulmonary disease. Our trained pulmonary specialist nurses and therapists work directly with the patient’s own physician to achieve optimal self-management pulmonary condition treatment goals. Pulmonary therapy at home usually begins within 24-hours of discharge from the hospital or upon receipt of physician order. Our multi-discipline team assists our clients with minimization of the disease process debilities and improvement of quality of life with pulmonary rehabilitation respiratory home care methods. Pulmonary rehab at home is critical for those battling with lung disease.
Treatment and patient care goals are focused on the improvement of respiratory function, proper nutrition, better knowledge and education, mobility and gait training, and the alleviation of fear and anxiety related to pulmonary vascular disease to improve quality of life. We then monitor each patient’s progress in response to the pulmonary rehabilitation program daily, weekly or monthly as needed until on-going compliance and optimal results are achieved.
Our Chronic Pulmonary Care Services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Personalized Treatment Plan for Optimal Outcomes
- Monitoring of signs and symptoms of exacerbations of disease process.
- Reporting early changes to physician and obtaining orders as needed
- Monitoring the effectiveness and side-effects of medicine
- Implementation of therapy to achieve optimal mobility and endurance
- Implementation and monitoring of self-management treatment interventions.
- Disease Specific Education and Training for client and family
In-home Chronic Pulmonary care may be right for you if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- Acute/chronic bronchitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Upper respiratory infections
- Oxygen deficiency