In-Home Neurological Care for Seniors
Our neurological care services focus on delivering specific physician ordered protocols and neurological rehabilitation to both newly diagnosed patients and clients with a chronic neurological disorder diagnosis. Our specially trained nurses and therapy team work directly with the patient’s physician to achieve optimal self-management treatment goals. Treatment usually begins with 24-hours of discharge from the hospital. Rehabilitation treatment goals are focused on improving mobility and balance, self-care techniques, bowel and bladder control and improvement of speech and swallowing. We then monitor each patient’s progress daily, weekly or monthly as needed until on-going compliance and optimal results are achieved. Neurological patients range from stroke survivors to patients with traumatic brain injury to multiple sclerosis, and more. Neurological care should be practiced by the patient at home, and Concierge Home Care has the tools and services to aid the patient in their journey towards neurological rehabilitation.
Our neurological care services include:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Personalized Treatment Plan for Optimal Outcomes
- Monitoring of signs and symptoms of exacerbations of disease process
- Reporting early changes to physician and obtaining orders as needed.
- Monitoring of medication for effectiveness and side-effects
- Implementation of therapy to achieve optimal outcomes with mobility, self-care and speech and swallowing.
- Disease Specific Education and Training for client and family
In-home neurological care may be right for you or your loved ones if they suffer from a neurological condition or neurological disorder as listed below:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Effects of a stroke
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Traumatic brain injury
- Other common and rare neurological disorders